To develop Christian leaders for the marketplace and ministry.
Life Leadership is a 12-month immersive leadership development experience at The Life Church for young adults and working professionals committing to grow in leadership and build God’s House. Through weekly classes and practicum, you will learn Biblical leadership principles, strengthen your God-given gifts and develop skills as a Christian leader for life, ministry and the marketplace. In addition, the environment provides opportunities to establish lasting relationships within The Life Church community with other aspiring and committed leaders.
- Receive teaching from The Life Church team through 36 Tuesday-night sessions
- Go on a short-term mission trip
- Serve and lead in weekly worship services and other events
- Participate in weekly group discussions, projects and team exercises
- Complete individual assignments and projects related to the leadership lessons
- Participate in a group Bible Reading Plan
- Read books related to the leadership lessons
- Participate in a weekend retreat (Friday Evening-Saturday Morning)
- Participate in fitness challenges
- Memorize Life Leadership key scriptures
- Celebrate with a year-end graduation ceremony
Participants receive teaching, read books and facilitate discussions to elevate and deepen their character. A strong foundation of integrity and self-leadership unlocks new iterations of calling and seasons of growth.
Participants grow deeper in their relationship with God through placement in environments to grow spiritually, physically, emotionally and relationally. Participants prioritize soul health while being challenged and stretched to allow themselves to grow.
Life Leadership is all about the local church! Participants grow in understanding and appreciation of a healthy local church environment. Those who plant themselves in a local church like The Life Church will flourish in every area of life. (Psalm 92:2-4)
Participants will lead and serve in various ministry opportunities in all different areas of the church. Participants apply leadership principles and develop their leadership skills through practical, hands-on experience in the local church, which translates to the home, the marketplace and all areas of life.
One of the core values of The Life Church is excellence. Therefore, we encourage Life Leadership participants to aspire to excellence in every area of their lives.