Position: Graphic Designer (Full-Time)
Direct Report: Graphics Lead
Role Summary: The Life Church Creative Team is looking for a highly-skilled graphic artist who knows how to work well with all kinds of people, has great communication skills and is self-motivated. Check out the responsibilities below and apply today if you're interested. Please be prepared to submit a portfolio of recent work.
Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Utilizing computer graphic design applications to produce graphics for use on print, web, social media or video
- Assisting with content development and design support for projects
- Collaborating with Graphic and Video teams for content ideation and creation
- Assisting with the management of volunteer Capture Teams for weekends and events, as well as capturing for weekends and events
- Assisting with Creative graphic and video design projects as needed
- Ordering print materials
- Continuing learning through day-to-day experience, as well as additional resources (i.e. Lynda.com)
- Assisting with administrative tasks, as needed
Team members must meet these requirements and possess these attributes:
- Ability to communicate effectively and promptly, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to utilize task management software effectively
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient with Google suite (Docs, Sheets, Drive, etc.)
- Ability to operate Mac, Canon and Sony equipment
- An attitude of continued learning and mastering design craft
The ideal candidate has strong interpersonal and leadership skills, thinks creatively and strategically, takes initiative, is detail-oriented, has some organization skills, has the ability to use discernment in making decisions and is a team player.
Position is approximately 40 hours per week Sunday through Thursday. Must also be available for special events. On-campus continuing education will be required.