Thank you for being a Life Group Leader! Without you, a successful season of Life Groups would not be possible. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to lead a Life Group and helping others get connected here at The Life Church. Below are some resources, FAQ’s and even some tips to being successful at leading a Life Group. If there’s anything you need that you don’t find here, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Life Groups Pastor, Pastor Travis Moody at email@example.com.
If there is a study that you would like to use that is not on this list, please email your campus-specific Life Group Champion (contact information below) to have it approved.
To help ensure each Life Group member is getting connected at The Life Church, it’s important that we capture as much information as possible. Please make reporting a priority for you and your group.
Below are some questions and answers regarding reporting. If you still have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact your campus-specific Life Group Champion:
Houston Levee – TK Jones, firstname.lastname@example.org
Germantown Parkway – Christie Mullins, email@example.com
Highland – April Green, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jackson – Angie Reaves, email@example.com
FAQ on Reporting
When should I submit reporting for my Life Group?
- You only need to submit twice in one season of Life Groups; After your first meeting and again after your last meeting.
- Pro-Tip: Delegating reporting is a great way to get someone else involved from your group! All you need to do is simply teach them how.
How do I submit reporting for my Life Group?
- You can report by going to the Life Group Reporting page and finding your name in the drop down menu. If you don't know your password, contact your campus-specific Life Group Champion listed above.
- Note: If you are co-hosting groups, there will only be one name listed in the drop-down menu.
- Pro Tips
- Create a simple sign-in sheet to have at your first Life Group to collect the information that you can report after. Simply ask for their first and last name, phone number and email. Then, use that sheet to report after your first meeting.
- It’s easiest to enter all of the information from everyone who came to your first meeting right after you meet. Then, after the last meeting of the season, all you’ll have to do is enter only those who are new since you first met.
What if I have more names than there are spots to report?
- If your group has more people than allotted spots on the web reporting page, then you can easily submit multiple reports for your group!
- Fill in as many names that are allotted in the form, then fill in your total numbers on the bottom. After you fit as many names as you can in the first form, submit that report and start a second, third or even fourth!
- Note: you will not see the people that you have already entered until the website is updated. Updating is done twice a week.
Do I have to comment on the group or can I just put in totals?
- We would love to hear a little about what happened in your group, so please be sure to leave a comment or two and let us know if someone has a major life change, needs or praise report!
- The last report is definitely one of the most crucial. It will be more of an overview of how the group went, good reports/ stories, your thoughts about the next season of groups and who you identified would be a great Life Group Leader next season.
Do I report the children that attended also?
- If your group is strictly for adults and they happen to bring children with them, then simply enter the number of children, but don’t submit their names.
- If your group is for children, then yes, please report the names.
BUILDING YOUR GROUP
- The best way to get people into your group is by personal invitation. Target the people within your circle first; those you know, serve with, and do life with.
- Don’t stop there! Take time to look for new people or those you don’t know, and even those you see often but haven’t gotten to know very well. You can also invite friends, family and co-workers that don’t attend The Life Church.
- We have Life Group invite cards available for you to pick up at Connection that you can fill out with your group info and your contact info to use to invite people.
- Pro-Tip: Get phone numbers or email addresses from those you invite so you can follow up with them. It’s always good to send reminders.