We’re excited to bring back Make Room in 2019 and we’re starting something new this year called “Whiteboard Sessions”! These will be four unique and focused intensives throughout 2019 designed for Lead Pastors and senior-level leaders of medium to larger-sized churches. We’ll dive into specific topics that we get a lot of questions about from friend churches. Here’s what you can expect in each session:
- Experience The Life Church staff and culture through one of our major events.
- Hear the story of building The Life Church and what Pastors John and Leslie learned through the process.
- Pull back the curtain on the successes and failures of each specific topic of the session.
- Q&A and strategizing how each topic can be applied to bring success to your church.
- Connecting relationally with our team, other pastors and church teams that are also coming for the experience.
Details of each session are below! We’d love to have you at each one, but you and your team can also choose to be a part of any number or combination. Each Whiteboard Session costs $125 for the first person and $75 for each additional team member you bring with you. This also covers all meals during whiteboard sessions.
If you have any questions about the sessions or registration, please feel free to reach out directly to our team at email@example.com.
Whiteboard Session 1 - Culture Carriers
Defining and Developing a Healthy Team and Leadership Culture
January 30-February 1, 2019
In this Whiteboard Session, we’ll be discussing what our team culture looks like and how to create a team of “culture carriers” within your organization. We’ll cover the following topics and more:
• Intentionally developing a strong and healthy staff/team culture
• Developing an effective leadership pipeline
• Raising up sons and daughters of the house
Schedule: Please plan to arrive on Wednesday in time to attend our special Big Wednesday Service at 7p followed by dinner. The Whiteboard Session will take place all day Thursday, so please do not plan your departure until Friday.
Whiteboard Session 2 - Success Begins This Weekend
Effective and Excellent Weekend Experiences
April 29-May 1, 2019
In this Whiteboard Session, we’ll be exploring weekend experiences and all that goes into planning and executing a relevant, Spirit-filled service. We’ll cover the following topics and more:
• Making weekend services a top priority in your church culture
• Planning out a yearly, strategically-based calendar
• Worship, preaching, service teams and service flow
Schedule: Please plan to arrive on Monday in time for dinner together at 6p. The Whiteboard Session will take place all day Tuesday, so please do not plan your departure until Wednesday. We would love to have you and/or your team with us to experience all aspects of our weekend services on April 27 & 28. If that is possible for you, please let us know and we’ll be happy to host you.
Whiteboard Session 3 - Breaking Barriers
Growing Your Church Through Every Season
June 18-20, 2019
In this Whiteboard Session, we will discuss the specific growth barriers that are currently impacting your church and brainstorm effective strategies to break through them. We’ll cover the following topics and more:
• Focusing on developing a guest friendly environment
• Discussing the practical steps to creating diversity
• Developing a Next Generation culture
Schedule: Please plan to arrive on Tuesday in time to attend our Axis Nation Conference service at 7p, followed by dinner. The Whiteboard Session will be split between Wednesday and Thursday so that you can also experience some of the daytime Conference sessions. Conference services also take place on Wednesday and Thursday evening. Please do not plan your departure before 5p on Thursday.
This Whiteboard Session would be an ideal opportunity to bring your next generation team to experience the Axis Nation Conference. There will be special opportunities for Youth Pastors to connect into specifically designed youth pastor development sessions.
Whiteboard Session 4 - Making Money Work
Accelerating Your Vision Through Strategic Financial Planning
September 19-20, 2019
In this Whiteboard Session, we’ll be unpacking all things financial. From budgets to banks, we will look at it all. We’ll cover the following topics and more:
• Building a culture of generosity
• Developing a clear strategy/ministry for high capacity givers
• Building an effective budgeting system for long-term success
Schedule: Please plan to arrive on Thursday in time for dinner together at 6p. The Whiteboard Session takes place all day Friday including our Zoe Women’s Conference Friday at 7p, so please do not plan your departure until Saturday. The Zoe Women’s Conference runs from Friday evening at 7p through Saturday at 3p and you’re welcome to stay for it all. We would also love to host your wife and any of your team who would like to experience the conference—just let us know and we’ll assist you in getting them registered!
STAY IN THE KNOW!
If you'd like to receive updates about Make Room experiences and other coaching opportunities, sign up below!