We are amazed and grateful for all God is doing through our church. Thank you for the part you play as we work together to extend our reach and influence into our communities. There are so many people waiting to hear the good news of Jesus and that they can move forward in life. Our faith is high, and we are confident that our best days are before us…
John & Leslie Siebeling
REACH PEOPLE WHO NEED A FRESH START WITH GOD
• Studies show the most effective way to reach an area is through new church plants or by healthy churches adding locations.
• 68% of people attend church within 15 minutes of where they live.
• Unchurched people who become Christians typically live within 2.5 miles from where they will attend a church.
EXPAND OUR REACH AND INFLUENCE
• Through much research and prayer, we’ve identified key geographical areas in the Memphis metro area where we can add future locations.
• During our strategic planning, we mapped out how many locations it would take to limit someone’s drive time to 15 minutes.
• Our goal is to continue adding locations, one day potentially reaching 12 locations and 4 Dream Centers across the Memphis region.
• Check out this map that shows the areas we are looking to plant locations.
PLAY YOUR PART IN SEEING LIVES CHANGED
• Start praying and thinking about being a part of launching one of our future locations.
• Take time to pray about investing financially into our church through Vision 2019. Ask God specifically how much you should commit to over the next 12 months and how much to give in the special annual Vision Offering happening November 17 & 18.
• Fill out a physical Commitment Card available at all locations and bring it and your offering with you on Vision Offering Weekend, or fill out the digital Commitment Card below.
ENLARGE THE PLACE OF YOUR TENT, STRETCH YOUR TENT CURTAINS WIDE, DO NOT HOLD BACK; LENGTHEN YOUR CORDS, STRENGTHEN YOUR STAKES.
CURRENT MESSAGE SERIES
More In This SeriesView All Series See All Series
One of the most powerful things we can do as believers is be passionately committed to moving forward. Life gives us plenty of opportunities to get stuck or even move backward, but God wants to help us grow and make progress. In our current series, Moving Life Forward, we’ll take a look at principles from God’s Word and practical next steps that will help us move forward in life and make an impact on eternity.