TO OUR AXIS PARENTS
Axis Fall Retreat is a jam-packed weekend for our Axis students. We spend 2 days together at a local retreat center where we will have fun services on Friday night with a bonfire after and all day Saturday. During the afternoon on Saturday, there will be tons of excitement with group games and competitions, our annual team chant contest, small group discussions, a great message from one of our pastors and some free time to enjoy the activities at the retreat center.
We wrap up the retreat rallying together at the Saturday Night service at our Houston Levee location at 6pm with an after party following the service.
We love to have fun but our main purpose is to provide an environment where students can encounter God in a fresh way. Every year we hear stories from young people and their parents about how God impacted their life through the retreat! This year will be no exception and we want your student to be a part!
As always, we want to make sure every middle school and high school student is there. We will do all that we can to help remove any obstacles that may come up to prevent your son/daughter from attending. Please contact us if there is anything we can do to ensure that your student joins us for the retreat by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 901.751.0095.
Thank you for letting us partner with you!
Arrival: Students are to be dropped off at The Grove between 5:30p - 6:30p on Friday, October 26th of the retreat.
Pick-Up: Students can be picked up on Saturday, October 27th at 8:30p. Students will attend the Saturday Night service and then be a part of an after party with a bonfire, smore’s, hot dogs & more on site at the Houston Levee Location.
WHAT TO BRING:
• A good attitude, a teachable spirit, and a hunger for God to do great things!
• One medium suitcase or 2 small bags.
• Bible, notebook and pen – Note Takers are History Makers!
• Bedding – pillow, sheets (twin) and blanket or sleeping bag.
• Bathroom items and toiletries – towels, toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, soap, deodorant, etc.
• Clothes – Please bring recreational clothing for outside activities and casual clothing for
WHAT NOT TO BRING:
• Anything that will distract you from others.
• You can bring your cell phone; however, if it becomes a distraction it will be taken up until an appropriate time for it to be used.
• Electronic entertainment of any kind.
September 12th-October 21st (EARLY RATE) $75
October 22nd-Retreats (REGULAR RATE) $90