1 Timothy 3:1 – Here is a trustworthy saying: If anyone sets his heart on being an overseer, he desires a noble task. (NIV)
Here at The Life Church we believe that a desire to be a better leader in God’s house is a Godly desire and ambition. However, becoming a leader requires more than desire, it requires commitment and training. If you’re looking for your “next step” in growing in your ability to lead, to develop your people skills and if you desire to lead with a spirit of excellence, then Second Mile is for you!
This 8-week leadership experience includes:
- Impartation from The Life Church Leadership Team
- 8 Leadership classes on Monday nights from 6:30-9p
- Reading a few books related to the leadership lessons
- Memorizing a few of our church’s key scriptures
- In-town mini-retreat (Friday night and Saturday morning)
- Serve in at least one weekend service and attend at least one weekend service
- Help prep and serve at some special events
- Fun team-building exercises
- Attend a weekend service
- Serve on a team
- Completed Discovery 1 & 2
- Support the vision of your church through tithing
The 2018 Fall semester will begin Monday September 10, 2018.
All Memphis Locations: Meet Mondays from 6:30-9p at the Houston Levee location.
650 Houston Hill Rd.
Eads, TN 38028
Jackson: Meets Tuesdays from 6:30-9p at the Jackson location.