Being on the team at The Life Church is more than a job, it’s a way to use your God-given gifts, passions and abilities to reach people and impact eternity. We have an awesome team of dedicated individuals who are honored to be a part of the greatest cause, building the church and reaching people for Christ.
We’re passionate about building God’s House and are looking for hard-working, positive and skilled individuals who are full of faith, love Jesus, love people and feel called to be a part of The Life Church team. We have a “whatever, wherever, whenever” mentality. We work hard and have a lot of fun doing it. If that sounds like you, we invite you to apply today.
Commitments of the Team
Jesus set the example for us as leaders by becoming a servant to all. Being employed at The Life Church means that you feel called to follow his example and that you wholeheartedly support and agree with our Vision, Values and Statement of Faith.
1 Timothy 4:12 admonishes us that we should “...set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity.” How we live and serve is as important as what we do in our individual roles and responsibilities. At minimum, if hired, you would:
- Make The Life Church your church home where you worship, serve and do life.
- Continually look for ways to make room for others and invite/bring people to church.
- Value and obey the Biblical principles of tithing, stewardship and generosity.
- Take personal responsibility to keep your soul healthy, to stay hungry and to manage change well.
- Remain flexible, teachable, optimistic and ready to jump in wherever and whenever needed.
- Live at peace with everyone (Romans 12:18) and protect and fight for the unity of our team.
Current Job Openings
The Memphis DreamCenter is looking for bus drivers on Monday and Wednesday afternoon to pick up students at Kipp Collegiate and Douglass K8 and transport them to the Memphis Dream Center for the Youth Leadership Network program.
We need 2 drivers Mondays & Wednesdays for 2 hours, 2:30p - 4:30p.
Please contact Dr. Joe Carson with inquiries.