Congratulations on your engagement! We’re excited to be a part of this special time in your life.
At The Life Church, we value the marriage covenant between husband and wife and want to do our part to prepare couples to have a strong, flourishing marriage that will stand the test of time. From premarital counseling to presiding over your ceremony, our goal is to help you build your marriage on a strong, biblical foundation.
The wedding process at The Life Church takes about six months and is available to members of The Life Church. This length of time allows you to complete the marriage preparation materials, meet our premarital education requirements and carefully plan your wedding with one of our coordinators.
We have outlined steps to help you build a satisfying, love and grace-filled marriage that will last a lifetime. Through the years, we have seen God’s best come from solid, intentional preparation for marriage. The time you spend during your engagement should be viewed as an investment in the life that you will live together. Premarital education is offered to members of The Life Church. Members are individuals who:
1. Profess their faith in Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior.
2. Commit to the vision of The Life Church by:
- Consistently attending weekly services.
- Purposefully connecting into church life (currently serving on a team, attending Life Groups, etc.).
- Supporting the church by giving faithfully through tithes and offerings.
3. Praying for and supporting the leadership of the church.
If you fulfill membership requirements for The Life Church and want to begin the premarital process, complete these easy steps:
- Apply – Fill out our Care and Support form below, a member of our team will reach out with next steps.
- Register – Once you are approved, you will need to complete the online premarital education questionnaire. The total cost of premarital education is $125/couple and covers the cost of materials. You will pay a $90 fee when you register online and the remaining $35 balance when you complete the online portion of the classwork.
- Schedule – Our Wedding Coordinator will contact you to schedule an appointment. At this meeting, we will discuss your options and schedule your premarital education sessions.
- Complete – Make your premarital education a priority. There will be 6-8 sessions with each session lasting approximately one hour.
Click the button below to apply for premarital coaching through our Care and Support ministry. Select “Pre-Marital” as the category.